28.12.2019. – As in the previous years, we from Aeropark Aviation Museum, together with BKV (Budapest Transport Corporation) offer you a whole day experience. But this year we do more: the vintage buses sporting MALÉV livery will be joined by our vintage airport cars from the ramp agents’ Zhiguli through the Follow Me Wartburg and VW Polo to the VIP Volvo 245 Transfer.
What we offer:
- A convoy of historic airport vehicles
- A ride on board the vintage buses and cars in the streets of Budapest
- Visit the Aeropark Aviation Museum, with retired pilots explaining the exhibits
- photo opportunity of the vintage vehicles among historic airplanes of the Museum
- a 3-hour airside tour of the airport on board the historic vehicles, photo shooting on the ramp
- sight seeing after sunset in Budapest
- great athmosphere, excellent programs for the last week of the year
- photo competition with exciting awards
Start at 8am.
Expected end at 5pm.
On buses: 6.500Ft per person (15.000Ft per family: 2 adults + 2 children)
In vintage cars: 8.000Ft per person (14.000Ft per family: 2 adults + 1 child)
In the Volvo 245 Transfer: 9.000Ft per person (17.000Ft per family: 2 adults + 2 children)
and tickets here:
After purchasing your ticket a generic acknowledgement will be sent. Detailed information will be provided at a later stage for everyone buying a ticket.