Aeropark Aviation Museum is paradise for aviation enthusiasts. Located next to Terminal 2 at Budapest Airport featuring 13 aircraft and a whole fleet of ground support vehicles from the time when Hungarian civil aviation was using solely Soviet technology.
Most planes are open for visitors – cockpits as well – where retired crew members of these birds entertain you. We also have two simulators: a small for kids and an Airbus A320 for everyone above age 10.
Being an open-air museum opening hours are on Saturday and Sunday between November and March and every day of the week form April to end of October. We also offer guided airside tours into the operating airport next door, but this requires booking in advance to obtain security clearance.
- Adult: 2 300 HUF
- Junior/Student/Retired: 1 200 HUF (free of charge under 3 years)
- Family: (2 adults +2 children / 1 adult +3 children): 4 600 HUF
- Additional junior ticket for family ticket: 900 HUF
- Kids simulator: 1200 HUF / 12 min
- Airbus A320Neo simulator: 4490 HUF / 15 min
- November – March
- April – May and September – October
- June – August
For more information contact us
- +36-1-700-1777 (in the voice menu press 5)