Aeropark Aviation Museum is paradise for aviation enthusiasts. Located next to Terminal 2 at Budapest Airport featuring 13 aircraft and a whole fleet of ground support vehicles from time when Hungarian civil aviation was using solely Soviet technology.
Most planes are open for visitors – cockpits as well – where retired crew members of these birds entertain you. We also have two simulators: a small for kids and an Airbus A320 for everyone above age 10.
Being an open-air museum opening hours are on Saturday and Sunday between November and March and every day of the week form April to end of October. We also offer guided airside tours into the operating airport next door, but this requires booking in advance to obtain security clearance.
- Adult: 2 800 HUF
- Junior/Student/Retired: 1 500 HUF (free of charge under 3 years)
- Family: (2 adults +2 children / 1 adult +3 children): 6 900 HUF
- Additional junior ticket for family ticket: 900 HUF
- Kids simulator: 1 800 HUF / 12 min
- Airbus A320Neo simulator: 6 500 HUF / 15 min
- November – March
- April – May and September – October
- June – August
Saturday-Sunday: 9 am – 4 pm
(Closed ont he first two weeks in january)
All days: 9 am – 6 pm
Monday-Thursday: 9 am – 6 pm
Friday-Sunday: 9 am – 8 pm
For more information contact us
- +36-1-700-1777 (in the voice menu press 5)